Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
- First point of contact of the workplace team, supporting the front of house and liaising with the building facilities team
- Support with Health and Safety administrative duties including Managing DSE assessments ensuring the smooth running of all processes
- Conducting and reviewing of risk assessments and method statements
- Support team functions in other areas of compliance responsibility
- Manage Corporate Nexus metro scheme
- Liaise with the Events Manager for small events within the studio and other projects
- Support studio catering requirements
- Manage the studio mailboxes
- Manage all day-to-day studio purchasing, liaising with procurement
- Support the Workplace Manager with ad hoc tasks and Workplace related projects as and when required
- Relevant Health and Safety is expected, we can support with IOSH training if necessary
- DSE assessor training preferable but not essential, training can be provided.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and confidentiality are essential
- Ability to prioritize workload and communicate the competing priorities are essential
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Work on own initiative and be driven towards continuous improvement
- Must be flexible and be prepared to accept new challenges as they occur
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.