Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Be responsible for driving strategy & execution for internal and external Communications for Ubisoft Reflections (Newcastle) and Ubisoft Leamington studios, raise the profile of these studios within the Ubisoft global organisation as well as the UK and global games industry.
- Design, lead and execute internal communications plan based on strategy and advise on internal communications issues
- Provide appropriate and creative communications tools and ideas
- Provide support to senior managers on any critical communication issues and support key leaders in communicating management strategy and engaging people across the studio
- Partner closely with communication leaders in head office to coordinate the roll-out of key Ubisoft global internal communications initiatives e.g. games releases, charity events, HR surveys
- Manage communication budget in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Proactively promote Reflections and Leamington within Ubisoft worldwide to share positive actions through promotion on internal platforms and regular contact with our global peers
- Proactively support the head office corporate communications team when they are looking for case studies to represent Ubisoft in their campaigns
- Ensure all internal communications are clear, well timed, engaging, of a high quality and consistent with the Reflections and Leamington brand identity
- Execute the external communications and events plan to ensure Reflections and Leamington is best represented in any piece/event
- Maintain an up to date database of media contacts (press, broadcast and digital)
- Identify opportunities for coverage within target media, take advantage of social media opportunities
- Coordinates information and assets as per journalists’/external parties’ requests using Ubisoft press site and Reflections and Leamington branded materials;
- Create press releases and messaging/other key written materials e.g. Websites, social media channels and other branded material;
- Experience with Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, Twitch etc.
- Create, execute & monitor social media content plan
- Be aware of all Ubisoft social media activity and all other Ubisoft social media plans;
- Be aware of studio recruitment needs and promote roles on relevant social media channels in new and innovative ways, e.g. Dev Diaries, Vox Pops, day in the life of, etc.
- Regularly engage with fans at a 1:1 level, encourage discussions and engagement to contribute towards the growth of the community.
- Develop and drive communications plans for internal teams and projects
Skills and Knowledge
- Existing knowledge of UK games journalists and experience of product social media channels is essential
- Demonstrable understanding of Corporate Communications & Events management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to execute programs with speed, accuracy and efficiency;
- An eye for detail and a passion for art, design, creativity and quality is essential;
- Passion for social media and able to demonstrate knowledge of current and future trends
- Able to multi-task and manage many initiatives simultaneously
- Strong ability to manage tasks and projects from concept through to completion;
- Excellent initiative and proactive attitude;
- Able to rapidly adjust to changes;
- Excellent technical skills such as use of Photoshop, Excel, PowerPoint/multimedia, back office tools for web and social media.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.