Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
- Be the first point contact for the Workplace team and facilitate communications with the studio;
- Be an internal point of contact for matters concerning the maintenance in the building, suggesting improvements to the Workplace Manager if required;
- Co-ordinate and implement any approved repairs or improvements required;
- Assist with the general day to day running of the studio;
- Support the reorganisation of the office layout by communicating closely with the production teams and coordination of necessary supporting activities;
- Oversee various facilities within Workplace and negotiate these facilities as required by the Workplace Manager;
- Monitor Health and Safety within the studio including Display Screen Assessments, in conjunction with the Workplace Manager, provide reports on incidents or concerns raised within the studio;
- Monitor contracts with external providers, ensuring guaranteed services are provided and keeping trackers up to date, notifying the Workplace Manager of any changes;
- Produce reports to track usage and monitor the cost of all facilities within the studio and suggest improvements where possible;
- Support the studio Social Club events, negotiate with external providers to get the best services and update display within the studio;
- Provide reports on service request data using internal tracking tools;
- Liaise with the Workplace Manager for all events within the studio and the projects;
- Monitor reception, manage visitors & ensure studio facilities such as meeting rooms are set up appropriately ;
- Collaborate with IT, HR and the rest of the Management Support Team as needed;
- Collaborate at all levels of the Production teams;
- Support the Workplace Manager with ad hoc tasks and Workplace related projects when required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be customer service orientated;
- Computer literate and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced working environment;
- Attention to detail and confidentiality are essential;
- Ability to prioritise workload and communicate the competing priorities are essential;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be driven towards continuous improvement;
- Must be flexible and be prepared to accept new challenges as they occur;
- Experience of Display Screen Equipment Assessments advantageous;
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.