Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Work within the studio brand team to build and execute the brand marketing strategy for a AAA project.
- Build a detailed understanding of the market context for the project, using consumer research and market analysis to define and qualify target audience profiles, build consumer insight and understanding, and identify key consumer and category trends;
- Provide information and insights to feed production and business teams and ensure brand and product decision are informed by consumer understanding;
- Work closely with studio and operational teams to define and execute the brand marketing strategy for the project, from pre-launch to live;
- Collaborate with operational marketing on the delivery of the marketing plan, including activation strategies, content development, and first party initiatives, to create brand awareness, drive acquisition and support player engagement;
- Facilitate the creation, delivery and distribution of marketing assets with internal teams and external partners, including coordinating briefs, supporting the production process, consolidating feedback from all stakeholders, and managing the process to ensure timeliness and quality;
- Support the strategic planning for development, growth and management of the brand’s community, including monitoring, building tools and providing data and insight to support the production and business teams;
- Manage the presence of the game at live and virtual events, including event organisation and preparing the team, i.e. media-training of spokespeople in collaboration with international PR teams;
- Build documents for the development, strategic marketing and business teams to communicate effectively on the project, including facilitating pitches for internal and external partners, licensors and game promotional tools etc.;
- Evaluate and report on performance of all marketing campaign elements, to build actionable insights and identify best practices.
Skills and Knowledge
- Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise a varied workload, take initiative, be responsive to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at the same time;
- A proactive and motivated approach;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate confidently, professionally and proactively with a broad spectrum of people;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an eye for detail;
- Strong understanding of visual storytelling and of how to drive audience engagement;
- Good understanding of brand and marketing communications, especially within games and entertainment;
- A real passion for games, entertainment, and great marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in brand/product marketing, ideally gained within the games industry or related consumer entertainment field;
- Demonstrable experience in building consumer communications strategies, with a focus on consumer acquisition and retention, including community management;
- Experience in managing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal partners, from briefing and negotiation, to constructive feedback.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.