Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for processing invoices, payment runs and reconciliations, as well as other ad-hoc accountancy duties. The Purchase Ledger Clerk reports to the Finance Manager and is an integral part of the Finance Team.
- Control and reconciliation of the purchase ledger including accounts payable entries, authorisations, coding and filing
- Administering staff expenses (including authorisation, coding and payments)
- Making payments via the company credit card and Amazon business account
- Assisting with the reconciliation of various GL accounts
- Liaise with the Operations team as needed
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Reconciling supplier statements and following up on queries with suppliers
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong capacity to manage priorities
- Attention to detail and experience of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Comfortable working with databases and reporting tools
- Good Excel skills
- PeopleSoft experience desired but not essential
Up to 1 years’ experience in a similar role or other relevant experience.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.