Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process for a variety of disciplines across video game production. Working as part of an internal Talent Acquisition function, you will support our development teams by identifying, connecting and hiring from a diverse pool of talent.
- Manage full cycle recruitment functions from job advertisement, sourcing, screening, offer negotiation, to hiring of successful candidates;
- Work closely with the HR team and Senior Management to ensure successful workforce planning;
- Represent Ubisoft Leamington at industry events, using the opportunity to network and interact with potential candidates;
- Develop an awareness of local competitors, industry trends, game studio opens/closures;
- Support and advise hiring managers in the recruitment and selection process;
- Use innovative tools and methods available to find the best candidates;
- Encourage employee referrals to network and build a pipeline of talent;
- Provide timely follow-up’s with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience;
- Constantly source and build relationships with potential candidates to maintain a strong pipeline for future vacancies;
- Build trusted relationships with hiring managers and peers across the Leamington studio and other Ubisoft locations worldwide;
- Maintain & provide weekly recruitment reports;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of providing a top quality service in a high performance organisation;
- Able to work at the speed of the business and meet tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in finding both active and passive job seekers;
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in building relationships with candidates and hiring managers;
- Attention to detail and process oriented;
- Results driven and strong team player;
- Organised with a strong capacity to recognise priorities;
- Takes initiative, follow through and capacity to make important decisions;
- Microsoft proficiency including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Recruitment experience is essential, preferably in gaming or creative/entertainment industry;
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.