Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Implement end to end procurement systems and ultimately be responsible for the management of purchases and associated costs and risks across Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Leamington.
- Coordinate with internal clients concerning the contracts and negotiations with suppliers to ensure that contracts fulfil the internal demands;
- Be responsible for contract application working closely with HQ Legal;
- Build strong relationship with internal stakeholders i.e. Finance, IT & Production;
- Evaluate current suppliers, ensure terms for example deliver in time and within our ethical demands;
- Negotiate, source and compare prices with potential suppliers and develop relationships with existing suppliers;
- Implement full system from PTP taking all stakeholder through new processes and responsibilities;
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times;
- Collaborate with HQ Procurement to find best practices, global deals, processes, tools etc;
- Working closely with production to support all contract needs for outsourcing, mocap, music, scriptwriting, marketing assets where needed
- Assist Finance Director with other associated tasks.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication and networking skills;
- Have experience of Data Analysis;
- Have superior organizational skills and project manager skills;
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management procedures, logistics skills & strategic planning abilities;
- Specialised Industry Knowledge within Gaming, TV or Film Industry would be desirable;
- Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, etc).
- Previous experience of managing a procurement function;
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Business, Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management is desirable.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.