Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Lead the development of the marketing art function for our new AAA Project, including playing a key role in defining the look and feel of the brand and producing top-quality marketing assets for all internal and external communications. Ensure the brand identity is clear and distinctive, and that all marketing art and brand identity elements are consistent and reflect the creative game vision.
- Work with the Brand team, and other production stakeholders, to develop the marketing art direction and visual identity for the brand, taking part in brand development and creating the marketing assets needed for our communications;
- Build assets to communicate effectively across a wide variety of media, including key art pieces, logos, typography and motion graphics, and develop toolkits to guide the production of brand assets by other internal and external teams.
- Create top quality marketing assets for online and offline uses, including 2D/3D static assets, and motion graphics;
- Manage the marketing art production process, including maintaining an asset roadmap and delivery schedule;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to coordinate the production and delivery of marketing materials and to ensure that the visual identity of our brand and marketing art is aligned with the global marketing strategy;
- Help to ensure that all assets reach the required quality, ensuring that all marketing art and brand identity elements are consistent, and reflect the artistic direction and distinct visual identity of the project;
- Implement clear and defined production pipelines and workflows and identify best practices.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good eye and technical proficiency in creating impactful art assets
- Expert knowledge of creating assets using Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere or similar;
- Strong understanding of visual storytelling and of how to drive audience engagement;
- Good understanding of brand and marketing communications, and visual and stylistic trends, especially within games and entertainment;
- Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise a varied workload, take initiative, be responsive to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Comfortable acting in a creative lead role, giving constructive feedback to others and presenting ideas convincingly;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of video production pipelines and gameplay capture processes;
- A real passion for games, entertainment, design and great marketing;
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Artist, ideally gained within the games industry or related creative field, including experience in developing brand art tools and producing assets in a range of styles and formats or other relevant experience;
- Degree or equivalent training in 2D graphic art and graphic design desirable;
- Strong experience in graphic design, layout, composition and typography;
- Knowledge of in-game capture and video editing preferred;
- 3D/Motion graphics experience desirable;
- Experience giving detailed feedback and communicating with multiple stakeholders, including both internal teams and external partners;
- Team leadership experience desirable.
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.