Ubisoft Leamington has been a member of the Ubisoft family since January 2017 and has collaborated on Tom Clancy’s The Division® & The Division 2®, Far Cry 5® and Starlink: Battle For Atlas®. Currently comprised of a 90-strong team, the studio is a solid and experienced group supported by a mix of veteran developers and promising young talent. Based in Royal Leamington Spa, Ubisoft Leamington is at the heart of a thriving destination for UK game developers.
Implement the best processes, methods and tools to manage the delivery of a project’s major feature(s) in the allocated time, at the required quality with efficient use of resources. Improve and optimise the production process using key understanding of the gaming market, leadership and/or technology.
- Master skills and knowledge in leadership, marketing and/or technology to advise and direct the project team;
- Manage and be accountable for the quality and complete delivery of part(s) of the project or SKU with more significant corporate impact whilst having a content and a player-driven focus;
- Provide reports on tasks and issues relating to project management and the project as a whole, both within the team and the studio and build relationships with those outside the studio;
- Assess and manage risks and raise issues associated with the project;
- Collaborate with leads in order to plan effectively in accordance with timescales;
- Work directly with the team and encourage discussions in order to get results and reach target deliverables;
- Identify and implement innovative and optimal solutions to complex issues;
- Uses expertise and knowledge to help guide the project’s production processes and develop best practices;
- Be involved with team activities in order to ensure a positive team morale;
- Organise and define what is required from the team whilst managing the team and the project in the short term;
- Anticipate potential issues relating to the project and plan in accordance with these issues;
- Optimise development and improve efficiency within the project team to reach the targeted deliverables and improve outcomes;
- Optimise the use of the budget relating to the project and measure the financial impact and value of the team’s plans;
- Act as an internal reference on all project management topics.
Skills and Knowledge
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, and work effectively under pressure;
- In depth knowledge of the video game industry and production processes;
- In depth knowledge of video game market, qualities of leadership and/or knowledge of technology;
- Ability to manage competing priorities;
- Excellent knowledge of issue and project management software (e.g. Jira) and other task tracking tools;
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Extensive knowledge of common project management methodologies (e.g. Agile).
- 5+ years’ relevant experience as an Associate Producer with significant involvement in 3 or more published games;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience;
- Experience in the video game industry is essential;
- Experience in team management is essential.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.