Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Lead a team of monetisation, data analysts, and digital store operators. Oversee and coordinate the business operations of the project, ensuring the attainment of the objectives set by the Live Producer.
- Build an effective team to ensure it is fully resourced, a manageable size and a good mix of levels and foster the team player culture;
- Plan, prioritise and set inspiring objectives for your team members all year long;
- Empower your team members with clear expectations and hold them accountable for their key results;
- Provide your team members with ongoing and meaningful feedback on performance and development - ensuring positive acknowledgement of all achievements, both big and small;
- Enable your team members to reflect and prepare their future in their role and at Ubisoft;
- Engage and positively influence team members and stakeholders around a vision;
- Navigate through ambiguity and embrace change with a positive mindset;
- Create the environment for initiatives and ideas to emerge and grow;
- Care about people: be exemplary and supportive;
- Communicate with impact and promote an open dialogue within your team.
- Liaise with management and finance teams to build forecasts in line with the game strategy and optimise P&L to reach profitability objectives;
- Be the reference inside the production team for everything related to the revenue of the game;
- Support the Game and UX Direction of the project to ensure revenue and live operations costs are considered in their design;
- Mediate between Monetisation and Game Direction to balance the needs of the player while ensuring that the growth of the product remains intact;
- Be involved in the definition of the live content and timing of release;
- Liaise with relevant project stakeholders and teams to optimise the business lifecycle of the game and mitigate risks related to monetisation perception;
- Collaborate with production teams to ensure live content is prioritised and support them to make sure live production investments have a good ROI;
- Work in partnership with Technical teams to determine the right tools required for building and operating the game’s online marketplace.
- Drive the definition of the game’s business model;
- Join forces with relevant studio teams and the wider Ubisoft Group to maximise pre and post launch campaign efforts (such as deals, partnerships and transmedia initiatives);
- Support the team with the definition of KPIs and overall analysis of the data;
- Analyse and share trends on post-launch content and monetisation in order to identify best practices and influence your production to achieve optimal results;
- Support the line manager in any ad hoc tasks and duties as requested.
Skills and Knowledge
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and pro-active with a strong work ethic;
- In-depth understanding of monetisation models, the video game market and consumer behaviors;
- Strong communication and written skills with the ability to effectively communicate both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders;
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills.
- 5 years or more experience in managing digital business operations or any other relevant fields;
- University degree in business, economics, statistics or similar an asset. MBA highly valuable.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.