Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry’s most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.
Support the production of high quality graphics that convey the essence of the brands within Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Leamington through visual representation.
- Work as part of the Creative Services department at Ubisoft Reflections to help develop creative materials from concept to completion;
- Ensure the visual elements and assets created follow the artistic direction of the project;
- Assist in the creation of visually appealing promotional items and materials when required;
- Support the CS Art Manager and Communications Manager in various aspects of the team’s projects, which may require any/all of the following:
o Attendance outside of working hours;
o Set-up and preparation of events;
o Photography and Videography of events;
- Communicate and collaborate with clients to confirm task direction and consistency of work;
- Iterate on work, taking into consideration any feedback given by team members or the client themselves;
- With support, agree briefs with clients; including agreement on completion dates and help to ensure the delivery of the work for these dates;
- Help to build and maintain an archive of all the projects which the Creative Services Team has worked on for reference in the future;
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to complete assigned projects on time and under budget;
- Help to keep the Ubisoft Reflections website up to date with new images and projects when appropriate;
Assist in the creation of other ad-hoc marketing and branding requests when required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good initiative and proactive skills and a willingness to learn;
- Capability to interpret and execute a creative brief;
- Aptitude for organising and presenting information;
- Good artistic and creative skills and notion of visual story telling;
- Knowledge of the Video Games Industry is desirable;
- Good project management and time management skills;
- Proficiency at working in Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop- essential, AfterFX, Premiere Pro- desirable)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Word, PowerPoint, OneNote etc.)
- Basic knowledge of industry standard 3D modelling software such as 3DSMax- desirable;
- Understanding of marketing, media and technology;
- Up to 1 years’ experience in an internship or placement within a professional environment or other relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or ability to work at degree level;
- Experience of layout design, logo generation, branding and basic understanding of timeline-based motion-graphics/video editing
- Understanding of photography/filming/editing/sound recording advantageous;
- HTML experience is also desirable.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.