Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry’s most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.
Be responsible for setting up, communicating & monitoring outsourcing mandates and the attainment of deliverables related to collaborations with internal & external partners as well as the optimisation of processes and pipelines relating to outsourced assets and the asset database.
- Implement outsourcing mandates with partners, adequately communicate these mandates to the lead studios and partner teams, adapt the mandates whenever necessary and ensure compliance during production;
- Oversee the preparations for the collaborations: mandate definition, technical setup, communication networks, training plan for the partner studios, site visits, etc;
- Communicate effectively the project vision, the technical and artistic specifications of the mandate with the partners;
- Obtain sign offs for the work carried out by partners at the end of each phase (iterative process);
- Ensure that the partners teams have the support they require so production runs smoothly;
- Identify, monitor and communicate risks, informing supervisors about relevant information about the mandates;
- Ensure that culturally and geographically distant partners build trust relationships and feel part of a large and cohesive team.
- Understand the game vision so as to intervene effectively when defining the scope;
- Provide the manager with updates on the advancement of partner deliverables;
- Escalate potential collaboration issues to the manager and set out potential solutions;
- Carry out all other related tasks;
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent analytical and artistic skills;
- A technical problem solving mind-set is essential;
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills;
- In depth knowledge of the video game industry and production processes, with a particular focus on object creation;
- Knowledge of outsourcing production pipelines is desirable;
- Ability to develop the skills of collaborators;
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and work effectively under pressure;
- Exceptional knowledge of issue, task-tracking software (e.g. Jira) and other task tracking tools.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in Art, Project Management or any other relevant experience;
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Project Management or any other relevant training;
- Experience in games asset creations;
- Outsourcing and/or Co-dev experience is an asset;
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.