Ubisoft Leamington has been a member of the Ubisoft family since January 2017 and has collaborated on Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Far Cry 5 and Starlink: Battle For Atlas. Currently comprised of a 70-strong team, the studio is a solid and experienced group supported by a mix of veteran developers and promising young talent. Based in Royal Leamington Spa, Ubisoft Leamington is at the heart of a thriving destination for UK game developers.
The Recruitment Administrator will support the Talent Acquisition function with key administrative tasks to help create an excellent candidate experience and ensure a positive journey for all candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Working closely with production teams, schedule onsite, video and telephone interviews;
- Ensure all validated jobs are advertised on the studio website and other external sites;
- Provide hiring teams with the necessary recruitment documentation prior to interviews;
- Meet and greet with interviewees, taking them through the signing in process and right to work checks;
- Be responsible for Non-Disclosure Agreement documents to be signed by all interviewees;
- Work together with the Workplace team to make travel arrangements for all the onsite interviews and with onboarding requirements such as accommodation, shipping etc;
- Maintain records of all open requisitions and ensure that they are kept up to date and maintained in line with best practice guidelines;
- Support the HRIS Tools Specialist with contracts and offer letters and ensure they are accurate and timely;
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with any ad hoc administrative tasks (recruitment events, partnerships with schools, etc);
- Liaise with HR, HRIS and Learning & Development teams and support with ad hoc administrative tasks;
- Maintain Talent Acquisition trackers and support with reporting.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communicator and attention to detail is essential;
- Understands the importance of confidentiality;
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage conflicting priorities;
- Enjoys working as part of a team;
- Relish the challenge of a fast-paced environment;
- Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in a HR or Talent Acquisition function;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office tools.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.