Ubisoft Leamington has been a member of the Ubisoft family since January 2017 and has collaborated on Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Far Cry 5 and Starlink: Battle For Atlas. Currently comprised of a 70-strong team, the studio is a solid and experienced group supported by a mix of veteran developers and promising young talent. Based in Royal Leamington Spa, Ubisoft Leamington is at the heart of a thriving destination for UK game developers.
You will be responsible for the full cycle recruitment process for a variety of disciplines across video game production. Working as part of the UK AAA recruitment team, you will support UK growth by identifying talented game developers who bring their expertise and passion about building great games to work every day.
- Manage full cycle recruitment functions from job advertisement, sourcing, screening, offer negotiation, to hiring of successful candidates;
- Work closely with the HR team and Senior Management to ensure successful workforce planning;
- Represent Ubisoft Leamington at industry events, using the opportunity to network and interact with potential candidates;
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Manager to build recruitment infrastructure and strategy in order to recruit high quality candidates;
- Develop an awareness of local competitors, industry trends, game studio opens/closures;
- Identify requirements of ideal profiles from hiring managers;
- Support and advise hiring managers in the recruitment and selection process;
- Use innovative tools and methods available to find the best candidates;
- Encourage employee referrals to network and build a pipeline of talent;
- Provide timely follow-up’s with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience;
- Constantly source and build relationships with potential candidates to maintain a strong pipeline for future vacancies;
- Build trusted relationships with hiring managers and peers across the Leamington studio and other Ubisoft locations worldwide;
- Maintain & provide weekly recruitment reports;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Skills and Knowledge
- Passionate about games and the industry as a whole;
- Focused on top quality service and strategy in a high performance organisation;
- Able to work at the speed of the business and meet tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in finding both active and passive job seekers;
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in building relationships with candidates and hiring managers;
- Attention to detail and process oriented;
- Results driven and strong team player;
- Organised with a strong capacity to recognise priorities;
- Takes initiative, follow through and capacity to make important decisions;
- Strong client orientation;
- Strong Microsoft proficiency including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Minimum 7 years of recruitment experience, preferably in gaming or creative/entertainment industry, or other related experience;
- Recruitment experience in both agency and corporate environments preferred;
- Skilled in direct sourcing techniques and other innovative ways of sourcing talent in the video game market;
- A proven track record in recruiting in fast-paced and creative environment.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.