Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry’s most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.
Be the first point of contact for all workplace related issues and ensure the implementation of effective, tailored and timely solutions.
- Be the first point contact for the Workplace team and facilitate communications with the studio;
- Be an Internal point of contact for matters concerning the maintenance in the building, suggesting improvements to the Workplace Manager if required;
- Liaise with building facilities team to organise and implement any approved repairs or improvements required;
- Take responsibility for any reorganisation of the office layout by communicating closely with the production teams and coordination of necessary supporting activities;
- Oversee various facilities within Workplace and negotiate these facilities as required by the Workplace Manager;
- Coordinate staff travel benefits as required and provide reports on usage and costs to the Workplace Manager;
- Monitor/Support Health and Safety within the studio, in conjunction with the Workplace Manager, provide reports on incidents or concerns raised within the studio;
- Monitor contracts with external providers, ensuring guaranteed services are provided and keeping trackers up to date, notifying the Workplace Manager of any changes;
- Produce reports to track usage and monitor the cost of all facilities within the studio and suggest improvements where possible;
- Update display/s within the studio with relevant info including Fire/First aid and general notices
- Provide reports on service request data using internal tracking tools;
- Liaise with the Workplace Manager for small events within the studio and the projects;
- Provide reception cover and administrative support as required;
- Collaborate with IT, HR and the rest of the Management Support Team as needed;
- Collaborate at all levels of the Production teams;
- Support the Workplace Manager with ad hoc tasks and Workplace related projects when required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be customer service orientated;
- Computer literate and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced working environment;
- Attention to detail and confidentiality are essential;
- Ability to prioritise workload and communicate the competing priorities are essential;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be driven towards continuous improvement;
- Must be flexible and be prepared to accept new challenges as they occur;
- Experience of VoIP solutions; Skype for Business, Teams is desirable.
- Substantial working experience in an office support role or other relevant experience;
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.