Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry’s most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.
The Recruitment Administrator will support the Talent Acquisition function with key administrative tasks to help create an excellent candidate experience and ensure a positive journey for all candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Working closely with production teams, schedule onsite, video and telephone interviews;
- Ensure all validated jobs are advertised on the studio website and other external sites;
- Provide hiring teams with the necessary recruitment documentation prior to interviews;
- Meet and greet with interviewees, taking them through the signing in process and right to work checks;
- Be responsible for Non-Disclosure Agreement documents to be signed by all interviewees;
- Work together with the Workplace team to make travel arrangements for all the onsite interviews and with onboarding requirements such as accommodation, shipping etc;
- Maintain records of all open requisitions and ensure that they are kept up to date and maintained in line with best practice guidelines;
- Support the HRIS Tools Specialist with contracts and offer letters and ensure they are accurate and timely;
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with any ad hoc administrative tasks (recruitment events, partnerships with schools, etc);
- Liaise with HR, HRIS and Learning & Development teams and support with ad hoc administrative tasks;
- Maintain Talent Acquisition trackers and support with reporting.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communicator and attention to detail is essential;
- Understands the importance of confidentiality;
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage conflicting priorities;
- Enjoys working as part of a team;
- Relish the challenge of a fast-paced environment;
- Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in a HR or Talent Acquisition function;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office tools.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.