Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry’s most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.
The Senior Associate Producer will implement the best processes, methods and tools to manage the delivery of a project’s major feature(s) in the allocated time, at the required quality with efficient use of resources. Improve and optimise the production process using key understanding of the gaming market, leadership and/or technology.
- Manage and be accountable for the delivery of a feature or SKU with limited corporate impact and have a content and player driven focus;
- Participate in the construction and guidance of a production team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget;
- Support the day-to-day management of production team members and project management
- Mediate cross-discipline situations and have focus on delivery within the team and the project as a whole;
- Provide reports on tasks and issues relating to project management and the project as a whole, both within the team and the studio and build relationships with those outside the studio;
- Assess and manage risks and raise issues associated with the project;
- Prioritise tasks, suggest relevant solutions to issues and track outcomes to milestones and other objectives relating to the project;
- Assess the quality of the game during playtests and give constructive feedback on the project as whole;
- Be involved with team activities in order to ensure a positive team morale;
- Organise and define what is required from the team whilst managing the needs of the project in the short term;
- Anticipate potential issues relating to the project and plan in accordance with these issues;
- Collaborate with leads in order to plan effectively in accordance with timescales;
- Work directly with the team and encourage collaboration in order to get results;
- Optimise the use of the budget relating to the project and measure the financial impact and value of the team’s plans;
- Conduct ad hoc jobs related to content or project support as appropriate;
- Collaborate with internal and external Quality Control teams to ensure bugs are fixed at the correct rate and to the correct priority.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and work effectively under pressure;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- In depth knowledge of the video game industry and production processes;
- Good knowledge of the video game market, qualities of leadership and/or knowledge of technology;
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Good knowledge of issue, task tracking software (e.g. Jira) and other task tracking tools;
- Good knowledge of common project management methodologies (e.g. Agile).
- Relevant working experience in project management with significant involvement in 1 published game;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience;
- Experience in the video game industry is essential;
- Experience in team management is desirable.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.