Ubisoft is 10,000 creative minds spanning 6 continents. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on brands including Assassin's Creed®, For Honor® Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Tom Clancy's The Division, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Ubisoft Reflections, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end recruitment for a variety of disciplines across video game production. Working as part of the UK AAA recruitment team, you play a key role by building a strong pipeline of talent and partner with hiring managers to create a memorable recruitment experience for every candidate.
- Manage full cycle recruitment functions from job advertisement, sourcing, screening, offer negotiation, to hiring of successful candidates;
- Constantly source and build relationships with potential candidates to maintain a strong pipeline for future vacancies;
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Manager & the wider HR team to build recruitment infrastructure and strategy in order to recruit high quality candidates;
- Setup and deliver graduate recruitment campaigns to benefit succession planning across both Ubisoft Leamington and Ubisoft Reflections;
- Develop an awareness of local competitors, industry trend and innovations;
- Identify requirements of ideal profiles from hiring managers;
- Support and advise hiring managers in the recruitment and selection process;
- Use innovative tools and methods available to find the best candidates;
- Promote employee referrals internally using different media to network and build a pipeline of talent;
- Provide timely follow-up’s with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience;
- Represent Ubisoft at industry events, using the opportunity to network and interact with potential candidates;
- Maintain a presence on social media for recruiting communication;
- Build trusted relationships with hiring managers and peers across other Ubisoft locations worldwide;
- Maintain & provide recruitment reports;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Skills & Knowledge
- Passionate about games and the industry as a whole;
- Focused on top quality service and strategy in a high performance organisation;
- Able to work at the speed of the business and meet tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in finding both active and passive job seekers;
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in building relationships with candidates and hiring managers;
- Attention to detail and process oriented;
- Results driven and strong team player;
- Organised with a strong capacity to recognise priorities;
- Takes initiative, follow through and capacity to make important decisions;
- Strong client orientation;
- Strong Microsoft proficiency including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience, preferably in gaming or creative/entertainment industry, or other related experience;
- Recruitment experience in corporate environments preferred;
- Skilled in direct sourcing techniques and other innovative ways of sourcing talent in the video game market;
- A proven track record in recruiting in fast-paced and creative environment.
Salary: Competitive + Relocation
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK