Ubisoft is 10,000 creative minds spanning 6 continents. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on brands including Assassin's Creed®, For Honor® Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Tom Clancy's The Division, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
To provide an efficient and cost effective quality travel and relocation service for UK staff, as well as staff transferring from overseas. We operate across two studios in Leamington Spa and Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Book all aspects of business travel including flights, accommodation, car hire and rail reservations.
- Offer all travelers options for their travel taking into account time spent travelling as well as cost.
- Advise on all visa processes for both travelers in the studio and incoming travelers to the UK and complete all required support documents.
- Support new starters in the relocation process, particularly those relocating from overseas by offering advice and guidance on living in the UK.
- Check all invoices from the travel provider for accuracy.
- Carry out annual survey of the travel service to ensure the service offered is in line with travelers’ requirements.
- Act as the main point of contact for the studios in relation to all aspects of travel and the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) regulations;
- Ensure travelers are fully complying with the Ubisoft travel policy.
- Keep informed on evolving trends and tools in corporate travel and any changes to UKBA Regulations.
- Complete monthly travel reports and extract data when required.
- Research and hire company residential properties for use by new starters relocating from overseas, to include the preparation of agreements, negotiation of contract renewals.
- Occasionally visit and audit company residential properties in Newcastle and Leamington
- Complete any ad hoc or administrative tasks as directed by the Workplace Manager.
Skills and Knowledge
- Great people and customer service skills – empathetic, responsive, reliable & friendly
- A “can do” & solutions focused mindset – able to deal with the unexpected, strong initiative & proactive attitude.
- Highly effective organisational skills - planning, ability to prioritise, coordination, proactive delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of the UKBA regulations including visas and other relevant processes relating to the right to work in the UK.
- Knowledge and experience of travel booking tools is essential.
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- High standards of delivery and responsibility for own performance
· 2- 3 years’ experience travel management or other relevant experience.