Ubisoft is 10,000 creative minds spanning 6 continents. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on brands including Assassin's Creed®, For Honor® Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Tom Clancy's The Division, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
Work as part of the Creative Services team, supporting both the Video Art and Graphic Art teams, to deliver content that conveys the essence of the brands within Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Leamington.
- Support the Marketing and Communications teams in various projects, which may require attendance outside of working hours, set up and preparation of events or photography and videography of events;
- Communicate and collaborate with clients to help confirm task direction and consistency of work;
- Support in the capturing and editing of quality gameplay footage into trailers, video updates or other related materials;
- Help to ensure the quality of the studio productions and assets which are created, ensuring they follow the artistic direction set;
- Produce visually appealing promotional items and materials when required;
- Iterate on work, taking into considerations any feedback given by team members or the client themselves;
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to complete assigned projects on time and under budget;
- Help to maintain an archive of all the projects which the Creative Services team has worked on for reference in the future;
- Help to keep the Reflections website up to date with new images, projects and videos when appropriate;
- Create other ad-hoc marketing deliverables as and when required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to organise and present information;
- Proactive and can show initiative;
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects or Premiere Pro) is a must;
- Ability and willingness to learn;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, OneNote etc.;
- Knowledge of visual Storytelling;
- Good project management and time management skills;
- Marketing, media and technology knowledge is an asset;
- Some knowledge of video cameras and the basics of camera control, shutter speeds, apertures, lens types, filters and effects;
- Understanding of various gameplay capture device is desirable;
- Knowledge of the Video Game Industry is desirable.
- Up 1 year of experience in a professional environment, preferably in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Production, Graphic Design or other relevant training;
- Experience working in Adobe CS is essential;
- Experience working with brand guidelines is desirable;