Recruitment Administrator (166)
Reflections, a Ubisoft studio is a video games development company based in Newcastle, UK. Collaborating with Ubisoft's international creative teams on projects such as Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, online open-world RPG "The Division" as well as the adventure platformer "Grow Home". With a host of other top titles to our name such as open-world action adventure 'Watch Dogs', MMO racer "The Crew" and the latest instalment in the world's No.1 dance game franchise 'Just Dance 2015' Reflections' objective is to combine technical expertise, flair and innovation to create and contribute to successful and memorable games. We are looking for Pioneering, Obsessive Humans to cement its reputation as an industry leading studio within the UK and the world.
Support the Talent Acquisition function and wider HR department with key administrative tasks in both Reflections and Ubisoft Leamington to help create an excellent candidate experience and ensure a positive journey for all candidates throughout the recruitment process.
Talent Acquisition Manager
• Working closely with production teams, schedule onsite, video and telephone interviews;
• Collect interview feedback from hiring teams and record the information via a secured filing system both online and hard copy;
• Ensure all validated jobs are advertised on the studio website and other external sites;
• Communicate with candidates to arrange interviews and confirm interview details;
• Provide hiring teams with the necessary recruitment documentation prior to interviews;
• Meet and greet with interviewees, taking them through the signing in process;
• Be responsible for Non-Disclosure Agreement documents to be signed by all interviewees;
• Work together with the Workplace team to make travel arrangements for all the onsite interviews and with on boarding requirements such as accommodation, shipping etc.;
• Maintain records of all open requisitions and ensure that they are kept up to date and maintained in line with best practice guidelines;
• Be a key contact with the international mobility team in head office to help co-ordinate new staff from other Ubisoft studios;
• Support the HRIS Tools Specialist with contracts and offer letters and ensure they are accurate and timely;
• Support recruitment with initial screening of new candidate applications;
• Develop and implement processes that ensure the candidate experience is positive and friendly throughout the recruitment process;
• Support the recruitment team with any ad hoc administrative tasks (recruitment events, partnerships with schools, etc.);
• Liaise with HR, HRIS and Learning & Development teams and support with ad hoc administrative tasks;
• Provide a service oriented communication with candidates.
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong communicator and attention to detail is essential;
• An interest in the video game industry would preferred;
• Enjoys administrative responsibilities, creating new process and maintaining documentation;
• Confidentiality is essential;
• The ability to prioritise workload and manage conflicting priorities;
• Enjoys working as part of a team;
• Relish the challenge of a fast-paced environment;
• Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• 1 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a HR or Talent Acquisition function;
• Experience of using Microsoft Office tools.
Salary: Competitive + Relocation
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, U.K
Opening date: 31st August 2017
Closing date for applications: 30th September 2017
Reflections reserves the right to close this advert earlier than the closing date indicated should we feel we have received sufficient applications.